Ashton in Black
The Ashton Wine Cabinet is the perfect marriage of form and function. It is finished in a striking black with brushed steel accent hardware. It features an electrical outlet for mixers, blenders, or phone chargers and the removable black glass workstation provides room for preparation and is also incredibly easy to clean. Glass holders at the top of the unit provide needed storage while the gridded wine racks at the base do the same. The Ashton features durable piano hinges that give the doors a smooth feel and incredible strength. Finally, ambient lighting lines the top of the unit with an automatic off-switch that activates whenever a door is closed for safety purposes.
The Ashton Wine Cabinet Features and Benefits:
- Finished in Black
- Brushed Steel Accent Hardware
- Stemware Holders
- Gridded Wine Rack
- Black-Glass Work Area
- Electrical Outlet for Small Appliances
- Piano Door Hinges
- Mirror in Cabinet
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
- Ambient Lighting that automatically shuts off when doors are closed
- Locking Cabinets
This Product is Made Of:
- This product is masterfully crafted of kiln-dried solid Poplar and Cherry veneers. This item is built using sustainable wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®)
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 43"W (closed) - 75"W (opened) x 23"D x 74"H, 321 lbs.
- This item will usually arrive within 7-9 business days of placing your order
- The purchase of this item includes free shipping! Standard Delivery consists of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The item will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring the shipment into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up of the item. It is the customer's sole responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment.Taking these steps will significantly help in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery.