Aiden Pool Table
The Aiden is an 8’ pool table in an elegant Coffee finish. Made of Walnut, Acacia, and MDF, the Aiden features a soft, seamless design that blends with any room décor.
K-66 cushion rubber and 1” three-piece certified slate creates outstanding performance conditions that exceed BCA Tournament specifications.
The Aiden also boasts custom leather drop pockets, Khaki Teflon-coated, stain resistant felt and unique, decorative rail sights that enhance the table’s playability as well as its elegance.
This table comes complete with a Supreme Accessory kit that includes everything you need to play pool from the moment the table is completed.
The Aiden Pool Table Features:
- This Pool Table is constructed of Solid Walnut, Walnut Veneer, Acacia, and MDF
- Finished in an elegant Coffee hue
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- K66 Cushion Rubber on each rail for a consistent, even rebound
- Khaki Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Custom Leather Drop Pockets
- Coordinating, Decorative sights that combine functionality for game play and beauty that matches the design itself
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 58.25" W x 102.25" L x 33" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Supreme Accessory Kit:
57” 2-Piece Maple Cues (4)
Bridge Stick (1)
15-Ball Triangle (1)
9-Ball Triangle (1)
10 1/2" Table Brush (1)
7" Under Rail Brush (1)
Sure-Shot Chalk (1)
Brass Bridge Head (1)
Repair Kit (1)
Sure-Shot Billiard Balls (1)
8-Cue Wall Rack (1)
Plastic Brown Table Cover (1)
- This collection includes free White Glove Delivery and Installation of the Pool Table. It will be delivered into your garage or the nearest covered area. Within two business days of your purchase, a representative with HB Home will contact you to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes between four to five weeks, although timely responses to our calls seeking delivery details after your purchase can dramatically reduce that timeline. Extraordinary delivery requirements, such as the absence of a garage or protected covered area may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier, which will be communicated to you prior to acceptance of any additional fees. Delivery includes professional installation of the pool table by a trained technician. Delivery does not include disposal of packaging.
- This Pool Table Requires Professional Installation, which is included with your purchase and will be performed by a trained technician. Within two business days of your purchase, a representative from HB Home will contact you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table
- HB Home warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: These components are warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: These components are warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening.
- HB Home, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at HB Home's sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of HB Home, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- The warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation
- For Pool Table purchases from HB Home, all sales are final upon the mutual "release" and shipment of your order from our facility
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use for extended periods of time.
- Periodically brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes (oftentimes included in your accessory kit) helps properly maintain the quality of play.
- HB Home uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber on our table rails. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with any additives, it slowly hardens over time, which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the humidity as well as climate variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When this occurs, please contact us as we will issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. We can also connect you to a professional technician who can help replace the cushion rubber for you.
CA Prop 65 Warning:
- This Product Contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.