8' Teflon-Coated Felt-Red
This Championship Invitational Pool Table Felt is cut for a 8 foot table. It includes the bed and 6 rails. This cloth is made out of Woolen Billiard Fabric and has a 20 ounce weight with a blend of 75% Wool and 25% Nylon.
- Cut Size: 54" x 100" bed plus 6 rail cuts
- Woolen Billiard Fabric
- 20oz Weight
- 75% Wool / 25% Nylon Blend
- The purchase of this item includes free shipping! Standard Delivery consists of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The item will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring the shipment into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up of the item. It is the customer's sole responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. Taking these steps will significantly help in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery.
- HB Home warrants your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply to the customer as the customer is responsible for return shipment, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted for a return
Care and Maintenance:
- Care: Dust, chalk, and lint can cause damage to your playing surface. To maintain a clean, smooth playing surface and to extend the life of the cloth, we recommend the following method.
- Brushing and Vacuuming: Using a brush designed for pool table cloth, lightly brush surface debris away from under the rails and away from inside of the pocket area. Then using a vacuum with a soft bristled brush attachment proceed to vacuum the entire playing surface. Over time chalk and dust residue will penetrate the cloth and build up on the slate. Vacuuming will lift the chalk residue from in and under the cloth.
- We strongly recommend properly covering your pool table when not in use. This will help prevent dust and airborne particles from getting on the cloth and extend the life of your cloth.