Finished in black with a comfortable black vinyl cushion, this metal stool features adjustable leg levelers and a full-bearing 360 degree swivel.
The Braxton Stool Features and Benefits:
- Finished in Black
- Black Vinyl Cushion
- 360° Full-Bearing Swivel
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
This Product is Made Of:
- This product is made of metal and vinyl
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- Counter Height Stool
- 17"W x 17"D x 26"H, 19 lbs. Seat Height of 26"
Weight Capacity (Approx.):
- 250 lbs.
- The purchase of this item includes free shipping! Standard Delivery consists of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The item will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring the shipment into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up of the item. It is the customer's sole responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment.. Taking these steps will significantly help in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery.
- This Stool Requires Consumer Assembly
- HB Home warrants your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply to the customer as the customer is responsible for return shipment, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted for a return
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
CA Prop 65 Warning:
- This Product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.